Effective July 1, 2020, Washington University is now an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) institutional membership). Founded by Dr. Kerry Ann Rockquemore, the organization provides research productivity, academic mentoring, and professional development resources to all faculty, graduate students, postdocs, and trainees. Free resources available through the membership include:
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches (by request)
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
To enroll and obtain your individual membership, complete the following steps:
- Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your wustl.edu email address
- Go to your wustl email inbox to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
You can learn more about the resources available through the NCFDD here: https://www.facultydiversity.org/membership; additionally the Provost’s Office has created a webpage with an overview of the resources available and instructions on how to enroll in the individual free membership.